Thursday, March 6, 2008

2nd Plant Design Presentation + My Adidas Acuna...

Finally..the second presentation is over!!!.. Rasa lega yang teramat sangat. Setelah bersusah payah selama tiga minggu dan bersengkang mata... akhirnya tamatlah second presentation... Good!!! I think my group do quite well in this presentation. The panels also not comments too much.. but they give suggestion.. that's what we need!!.. May be our panels already read my blog before this..hehehe. So, i really hope to do better in the last presentation.

Hehe..after the presentation, to pay all "fatal" job doing the plant design before this, my coursemate went to playing futsal on the night at 1 a.m.. Hehehe, actually we got the signature form Felo to come back late to UMP. Really happy bcoz I scored a goal with my new Adidas Acuna worth RM 150... hehehe..yeah!!!

Really sleepy right now, bcoz just came back from playing futsal..zzzzzz..

No comments: